- Twists into place for ease of installation
- 24-gauge construction for top-quality results
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
The DuraPlus system from DuraVent is designed to stay cool on the outside, provide a hot draft on the inside and boost stove efficiency, offering a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and building. This Triple-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe features two insulating layers consisting of a ceramic blanket plus air space. The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outwardly in a radial direction. Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000°F flue gas temperatures, DuraPlus is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400°F, plus three 10-minute chimney fire tests at 2100°F.
- 24-Gauge galvanized construction for durable, lasting use
- Twist-lock connection enables easy installation
- Triple-wall design offers added security and safety with 6 in. inner diameter and 10 in. outer diameter
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor vertical installation